OBLIGATIONS OF VISITOR
(i) Registration of true personal information and
ii) Payment of the full amount to be collected to the co-operating taxi drivers for the services provided
iii) Compliance with applicable Greek rules.
iv) Demonstration of respect rather than violence against co-operating taxi drivers and maintenance of cleanliness of the means of transport
v) It is forbidden to use the services of our site in order to cause annoyance, breach of rules of good faith, users and trading habits
vi) Visitor responsibility for all activities that take place in his / her account
vii) It is forbidden to send or publish through this site any content that is unlawful, libelous, abusive, vulgar, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, which may not be transmitted under law or contractual or managerial relationships that violate spiritually or otherwise third-party proprietary rights, containing software viruses, or files intended to interrupt, damage, or destroy software or computer hardware.
- All minibus/minivan transfers are performed from travel agency “MTG” with GNTO registration number: 0933E60000211401
- On our website we provide automatic cost calculation. You can start and finish and calculate your cost.
- Rates include luggage, toll, airport tax, driver’s waiting time in the arrivals hall, and one stop (15 minutes) if you wish (for long-haul trips of at least 1 hour).
- Prices do not include VAT.
- Our prices are indicative and each route is determined by the taximeter carried by the vehicle it serves.
- For your better service, please let us know at least 24 hours before your reservation.
- Once booked, you will have to wait for some confirmation from us (usually by email or phone) to confirm the availability of our vehicles.
- If your pickup is from Thessaloniki airport, our driver will wait for you in the Hall of B (Halll B), holding a sign with your name.
- All transfers are private, without waiting, directly to your destination.
All vehicles except taxis are serviced by the company “MTG” MHTE 0933E60000211401
- We are committed to the quality of the services and the validity of the information provided on the Website, subject to any technical or typographical errors or interruptions of the site due to force majeure.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the visitor to the execution or not of his detention. We inform as soon as possible the customer about the availability or not of a vehicle & driver for transportation, but it is his own responsibility to communicate and be 100% sure that he will be transported at the time he wishes to his destination.
- We are not committed to the availability of the services provided at any time, as this is affected by the other outstanding reservations. However, we guarantee that visitor information about unavailability is immediate.
- When navigating on our site, visitors are likely to encounter links that refer to other sites for whose content we have no responsibility, as we do not associate with them in any way.
- If your pickup is from Thessaloniki airport, our driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall holding a sign with your name. The waiting time of our driver is up to 60 minutes after the arrival of the flight. At the end of the 60 minutes, the customer must inform us if he wishes the driver to wait more. There will be an additional charge of €20 for each hour of waiting.
- Our vehicles transfer you safely on all the paved roads. Dirt roads are not included in the transfers.
AUTOMATED COST CALCULATOR
The automated taxi or van cost calculator provided on our home page calculates (almost always) the cost of the transfer, provided the customer completes the fields “FROM” and “PRO” accurately. If the calculation is incorrect, we inform the customer in good time and he chooses whether he wants to move with the correct final cost. The displayed cost of automated cost calculator concerns ONLY movements within continental Greece. For the cost of traveling outside Greece or traveling within Greece but on islands, we will inform you on your request.
PERSONAL DATA – GDPR RULES
The company manages and processes your personal data in full compliance with the relevant GDPR articles.
Specifically for Article 5 (Principles governing the processing of personal data), the company takes the appropriate measures to ensure that personal data:
(a) subject to lawful and lawful processing
(b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes.
(c) they are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.