About Afitos Halkidiki
Afitos or Athitos is a traditional village in Kassandra Halkidiki which is located 83 km away from Thessaloniki. It has an amazing view of Toroneos gulf as the village is built on a hill above the coast. Most houses are built of stone with an excellent architecture. Small squares, cobbled streets and traditional taverns create a beautiful scenery totally harmonized with the natural landscape. Visitors also have the opportunity to admire the unique architecture of the church of St. Demetrius which was built in 1859 and it is located in the central square and also mansions and the famous sculptures of Vassilis Pavlis. In the village center you will find the folklore museum which houses various art exhibitions such as tools and utensils used in the past by local residents.
How to get there
In taxithess we can transport you to Kallithea by taxi (1-4 pax) or minibus (1-8 pax).
Travel with us and enjoy the benefits of private transfer.
- No waiting time (our driver will be expecting you at the pickup location holding your name in a tab)
- Door-to-door transfers (ex. From Thessaloniki Airport to your Hotel. No need to worry about transfering your luggages.)
- High-class and extra safe vehicles (with leather lounge, air condition, tinted windows etc)
- Spacious luggage compartment (we can carry all of your luggages).
- Experienced and gentle drivers (they are really helpful and kind).
- Free WiFi & child seats (Just ask at the booking form)
- Last but not least, the best price to get there. Especially if you are 8 persons and you travel by our minibus, it is as low-cost as regular bus.