About Kallithea Halkidiki
During the summer months Kallithea is the most popular village in Halkidiki. It is located in the first peninsula of Halkidiki, Kassandra. Kallithea is 85 km away from Thessaloniki and it is the most cosmopolitan place in Halkidiki. If you cross the center of the village you can visit the beaches of Kallithea, other villages of Eastern Kassandra such as Pefkohori, Hanioti, Polichrono, Kriopigi and Paliouri, or some parts of Western Kassandra such as Fourka, Posidi and Agia Paraskevi. The center of Kallithea is the crossroad that leads to these two directions. Furthermore in a short distance, Afitos is located Afitos. You can go there for an afternoon walk.
Your stay in Kallithea will be an easy thing as there are many rooms in order to find a cheap accommodation or a luxury hotel. It depends on how much money you want to spent. One of the most well known luxury resorts in Kallithea is the Aegean Melathron Thalasso Spa Hotel. In the same area Athos Palace and Pallini Beach are located.
How to get there
In taxithess we can transport you to Kallithea by taxi (1-4 pax) or minibus (1-8 pax).
Travel with us and enjoy the benefits of private transfer.
- No waiting time (our driver will be expecting you at the pickup location holding your name in a tab)
- Door-to-door transfers (ex. From Thessaloniki Airport to your Hotel. No need to worry about transfering your luggages.)
- High-class and extra safe vehicles (with leather lounge, air condition, tinted windows etc)
- Spacious luggage compartment (we can carry all of your luggages).
- Experienced and gentle drivers (they are really helpful and kind).
- Free WiFi & child seats (Just ask at the booking form)
- Last but not least, the best price to get there. Especially if you are 8 persons and you travel by our minibus, it is as low-cost as regular bus.